Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Loadbalancer reports droplet with express server and Nginx Reverse Proxy as down
The setup for my network is as follows:
- A DO load balancer with SSL termination, as explained here
- A DO droplet with an Nginx reverse proxy, using the config generated by the DO NGINXConfig tool, found here
Just to note also, I have enabled Proxy Protocol on my load balancer and passed the required headers where necessary.
For some reason though, my load balancer is saying my droplet is down when its not.
I assume I’m missing something but was wondering if anyone has any idea as to what.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×