Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
PhpMyAdmin Remote Access
Let me start by saying what I’m wanting to achieve: I have a Debian 8.7 droplet with nginx, apache, php and mysql installed as well as mcrypt. I am trying to have phpmyadmin active on a subdomain attached to the droplet. An example of this subdomain could be; pma.example.com.
So far, everything is set up (as far as I can tell). The only issue is when I go to the previously mentioned subdomain, the page that’s opening, instead of displaying a webpage, downloads.
Example of my issue:
- I go to https://pma.example.com/phpmyadmin/
- The page closes.
- A download begins of the page.
Honestly, I’d attach snippets of some of the code I’m using. But I’m not sure what code is relevant. Feel free to request relevant snippets.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×