Question

Remote Connection to My Droplets

Posted November 12, 2018 1.2k views
FirewallUbuntu 18.04

Yesterday, i create a droplets with Ubuntu18.04 and do all things for my projects. But somehow, today, i got this email.
“Hello,

We have identified an issue on the physical machine hosting one or more of your Droplets, which are listed below. In order to minimize disruption, we will be attempting a migration of the Droplets to a healthier physical machine. Throughout the migration, control panel and API events will not succeed for the affected Droplet(s) including power offs, resizes, and attempts to destroy the Droplet.

In order to minimize downtime, we will first attempt to perform live migrations in all possible cases. A live migration would result in no downtime, but minor performance decreases in disk I/O and a second or less of packet loss as the network is switched over to the new physical host.

In the event that we are not able to perform a live migration of a Droplet, we will perform an offline migration during which the Droplet will be powered off and migrated offline during the window.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and will be happy to answer any questions or concerns- simply reply to this email, or open up a ticket on your account.”

after this my web server is gone. My droplet is working, everything is okey with console. I can connect my system over web console but i cant reach my servers with ssh, http. I dont know whats the problem.

Thank you.

These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.

×
3 answers

Hey friend!

Can you ping your droplet? I’m betting not. If that is the case, a few of us on the support team put this together and it might help:

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/having-trouble-with-the-network-on-your-droplet

Jarland

ping is also cant connect my server. Also, my droplet is work at digital ocean console. My nginx is working, daphne is working. Everything seems good, only remote connections are broken.

This is my traceroute:

“11 ce-0-7-0-3.r04.frnkge08.de.ce.gin.ntt.net (168.143.229.54) 82.448 ms ce-0-8-0-3.r04.frnkge08.de.ce.gin.ntt.net (168.143.229.122) 75.464 ms ffm-b4-link.telia.net (62.115.120.6) 80.584 ms
12 digitalocean-ic-328178-ffm-b4.c.telia.net (80.239.128.23) 75.534 ms * *
13 * * 138.197.250.175 (138.197.250.175) 2106.916 ms
14 * * *
15 * * *
16 * * *
17 * * *”

Submit an Answer