You bring your web app in a
- GitHub repo
- App Platform handles deployments and builds
- DNS, HTTPS, CDN, DDoS Mitigation, Vertical Scaling, Horizontal Scaling, and more.
why my domain is not working in nginx, django?
- i purchesd new domain like vtuallinoneresources.com in nextraone hosting services .
- then i replaced the servername space to ns1,2,3 digital ocean
i checked the “https://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/tools/visual-domain-routing?domain=vtuallinoneresources.com” where my new domain server point to old or new NS
its pointing to new digital ocean NS
5.in my :$ nano /etc/nginx/sites-available/hello i changed ip address to domain name
# add here the ip address of your server # or a domain pointing to that ip (like example.com or www.example.com)
#servername my ip address;
keepalive_timeout 5; client_max_body_size 4G;
6. in django settings.py file added domain name in allowed host like this ALLOWED_HOSTS = ['127.0.0.1','localhost','22.214.171.124','vtuallinoneresources.com'] 7. but is not working now with domain name instead of ip address
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×