An Overview of DigitalOcean VPC and Networking
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is now active on DigitalOcean and we would like to give you a tour to understand how it works and how you can organize your networking on DigitalOcean.
This tech talk will cover a brief overview of all the network features you can use and show a few examples of how to use them.
Join this talk to learn:
- How you can leverage more complex networking for your complex applications
- How the DigitalOcean VPC features work together to isolate a multi-tenant system
- VPCs versus Private Networks
- Setting up VPCs
- Use cases for using multiple VPCs
- How it affects Bandwidth Billing
- Demo of a simple website using VPCs, Cloud Firewalls and Load Balancers
- Demo of an internet gateway in action
About the Presenter
Rafael Rosa is a Senior Product Manager at DigitalOcean