Kubernetes Starter Kit for Simplifying Day-2 Operations
About the Talk
Kubernetes may be complex, but that doesn’t mean it has to be complicated!
See how you can save weeks’ worth of work using automated open-source tools that take care of logging, monitoring, optimization, security, backup, and troubleshooting.
What You’ll Learn
- Ways to simplify Kubernetes “Day 2” operations
- Best practices to architecting a painless, distributed, and ephemeral cloud infrastructure
- Creating production-ready Kubernetes clusters using automated, open-source tools like Terraform, Flux, and more
This Talk is Designed For
- Software developers, SysAdmins, and CTOs
- Anyone looking to save time on “Day 2” Kubernetes operations
- Anyone looking to enable cloud portability using cloud–native technologies
Basic knowledge of Kubernetes and cloud infrastructure