How to Deploy Your Application or Microservice on Kubernetes
About the Talk
Migrating containerized workloads to Kubernetes? See which Kubernetes resources work best, and how you can get multiple replicas of your application running simply, and quickly.
At the end of this Tech Talk, you will be able to deploy your application or microservice as a Kubernetes Deployment.
What You’ll Learn
- How Kubernetes deploys and manages groups of pods
- How to describe the use case for a Kubernetes Deployment
- How to create a YAML manifest for a Deployment
- How to create and inspect a Kubernetes Deployment
This Talk is Designed For
- Anyone running containerized workloads in a non-Kubernetes environment
- Anyone looking to gradually migrate to Kubernetes
- You have containerized an application or microservice
- You have basic knowledge of containers and Kubernetes