Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Decrease latency for users over the ocean.
I have right now a Cloud APP (Front End NuxtJS) and Droplet (backend&DB), both in Frankfurt FRA location (and spaces in AWS S3 separately).
In case I would like to decrease ping for users from USA what should I do? How can I do that?
- Create another droplet in another location? (how do I connect it with the same domain?)
- Create another app in other location? (ping for calls to backend would not be changed in this case which is just half of the solution, again - domain?)