Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How can I increase the MySql memory on a wordpress with ubuntu droplet image
My website keeps going down because of MySql which is running on localhost does not have enough computing power to connect to the website. I have increased the ram by resizing the database but that only worked for a day. I have created a database cluster with DO and once I can get into the database on localhost I will migrate it.
My questions are:
- How do I increase the memory limit for the database on localhost?
- How do I download the database and then upload it to the managed cluster on DO?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×