Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to setup Laravel queue for app
I am looking for a way to get our Laravel queue working on the app platform.
For this we’ve created a Redis DB and want to run the php artisan queue:work command to process the jobs.
For this I have a few questions.
- Do we need to set the queue:work command as a Run Command in the app?
- Can it be done in the Web Service App or does a Worker Component has any benefits for this?
- How can the process be monitored and kept running. Do we still need to configure Supervise for it (as Laravel documentation suggests) and if so how can this be done in an app service?
Would be great to hear your suggestions and experiences with this.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×