Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
I want to host multiple sites on one droplet using docker.
I am student I don’t know much about hosting. I want to host multiple sites on one droplet using docker.
My sites are…
1) Static Site - on 1st Domain name
2) Vanilla Forums ( Open Source Edition ) - on 1st Domain’s Sub Domain
3) Wordpress site with SSL Certificate - on 2nd Domain
4) Simple Nodejs script - on 3rd Domain
I follow following video which talks about “ How to Run Multiple WordPress Websites on Digital Ocean ”
But video is not talking about how host different containers and attach them to different domain names?
Please help me.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×