Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
IP my Digital Ocean App
I required ip address of my server for MongoDB Atlas whitelist. I don’t see it in control panel.
- Ping host on my pc and getting this ip.
- By console on DO App control panel and python interpreter, like this: “` from requests import get
ip = get(’https://api.ipify.org’).text
print(‘My public IP address is:’, ip)
This 2 methods returns 2 differences ip address. Unfortunately, neither of them doesn't work with Atlas MongoDB. P.S. My app is in docker file.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×