Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
litespeed wordpress domain
I have a question regarding the openlitespeed wordpress droplet. I am planning to use it for an api. ie: https://api.mysite.com
I got this far:
- I setup the subdomain that routes to my droplet – the dns is outside of DO, so I have an A-record pointing to the droplet’s IP.
- The subdomain is setup within the DO dashboard.
- I setup listeners and vhosts inside ols admin.
- The certbot –webroot verification went through using the subdomain
When I visit the subdomain in the browser, the website is displayed but not under the desired url. Instead, it is forwarded to the naked IP address at which point the installed certificate fails. The cert is issued for the subdomain and not the ip address.
How can I keep the subdomain in the url bar?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×