Tools to Scale Your SaaS Startup Painlessly, Featuring Cloudflare
About the Talk
Join Cloudflare product managers for a fireside chat where we take a closer look at tools that help founders scale a SaaS startup.
What You’ll Learn
- Scaling a SaaS product: improving application performance
- Getting the most out of your cloud credits
About the Presenters
- Dina Kozlov, Product Manager for SSL for SaaS, Cloudflare
- Brian Batraski, Product Manager for Load Balancing, Cloudflare
This panel is moderated by Jade Wang, who runs the Cloudflare for Startups program. She previously co-founded Sandstorm.io, ran a network of hacker houses, and grew the community of Meteor, an open source project.
Resources from Cloudflare
- Cloudflare’s Load Balancing docs
- SSL for SaaS extends the security and performance benefits of Cloudflare’s network to your customers via their own custom or “vanity” domains.
- Sign up for Cloudflare’s SSL for SaaS beta
- Advanced Certificate Manager, a flexible and customizable way to issue and manage certificates in Cloudflare.
- Project Fair Shot: Around the world, governments, hospitals, and pharmacies are struggling to distribute the COVID-19 vaccine. Technical limitations are causing vaccine registration sites to crash under the load of registrations. Cloudflare is here to help.
- Waiting Room: Cloudflare’s Waiting Room feature allows organizations with more demand for a resource — be it concert tickets, new edition sneakers, or vaccines — to allow individuals to queue and then allocate access. Waiting Rooms can be deployed in front of any existing registration website without requiring code changes.