Suggested Topics for Tutorials
Our tutorials help people like you solve some of their trickiest problems. Whether they’re building out some infrastructure or writing a web application, readers trust our tutorials because they’re written for developers by developers.
For February 2021, we’re interested in the following topics:
- Your best React project tutorials! We’re looking for content that takes the concepts in our React series and builds something cool and useful with it.
- Your favorite command-line tools you use to solve common problems.
- Your projects using DigitalOcean products. We’re looking to read your tutorials sharing what you’re building with DigitalOcean App Platform, Load Balancers, Managed Databases, Kubernetes, and so on.
To share your knowledge on any of these topics by writing a tutorial for the DigitalOcean Community, apply to the Write For DOnations program by submitting a writing sample in our style, along with an outline of your topic. We’ll evaluate your proposal and, once you’re approved, we’ll work with you to develop your outline and help you get published.
You can read our Technical Writing Guidelines for more information on our tutorial style. If you would like to read some examples of recent tutorials we’ve published that illustrate our writing guidelines, see the following:
- How To Deploy Laravel 7 and MySQL on Kubernetes using Helm
- How To Install and Use Radamsa to Fuzz Test Programs and Network Services on Ubuntu 18.04
- How To Use One-to-Many Database Relationships with Flask and SQLite
- How To Build a Slackbot in Python on Ubuntu 20.04
We can’t wait to read your proposal when you apply!