Suggested Topics for Tutorials
Our tutorials help people like you solve some of their trickiest problems. Whether they're building out some infrastructure or writing a web application, readers trust our tutorials because they're written for developers by developers.
We'd love your help publishing articles that help developers get their apps into production.
Right now we're looking for tutorials about:
- Continuous Delivery
- Building Advanced Python apps
In addition, we're looking for specific tutorials on the following topics:
- How To Manage Containers with rkt on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Back Up a MEAN Server on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Configure an Apache Kafka Cluster on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Use Inspec to Test Your Ansible Deployment on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Use Inspec to Test Your Chef Deployment on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Use ChefSpec to Test Your Chef Deployment on Ubuntu 16.04
- How To Secure Nginx with NAXSI on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Install and Secure Apache Kafka on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Use and Write Reusable Terraform Modules
If you're interested in sharing your knowledge about these topics by writing a tutorial for the DigitalOcean community, apply to the Write For DOnations program by submitting a writing sample in our style. We'll evaluate your sample and, once you're approved, we'll work with you to develop an outline for your topic and help you get published.
We can't wait to see your writing sample. And if you have other topic ideas, just let us know when you apply.