Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
UNITY DEPLOYMENT ON DIGITAL OCEAN DROPLET
I made a unity Multiplayer Game similar to POKER Game.
I have the game running on local machine with unity’s default local IP and port.
I am able to create room,players can join room.
I am using Master Server Kit for managing Server side on local.
From my understanding i have use my droplet’s IP and Some open Port to access the server.
But as i don’t have server side understanding, i would be very thankful if some can give me reference material on how to :
- Open port in digital ocean Ubuntu 16.04.
- Where to put my ZoneServer.exe,RoomServer.exe,and WorldServer.exe in filesystem?
- How can i access suppose ip:port/Zoneserver.exe
So far, i have tried numerous solutions, but none worked.
Usually, i would create a game and test it on Local Machine only.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×