Balanced virtual machines with a healthy amount of memory tuned to host and scale applications like blogs, web applications, testing / staging environments, in-memory caching and databases.
|1 GB||1 vCPU||25 GB||1 TB|| $5/mo |
|2 GB||1 vCPU||50 GB||2 TB|| $10/mo |
|2 vCPUs||80 GB||4 TB|| $20/mo |
|8 GB||4 vCPUs||160 GB||5 TB|| $40/mo |
|16 GB||6 vCPUs||320 GB||6 TB|| $80/mo |
|32 GB||8 vCPUs||640 GB||7 TB|| $160/mo |
|48 GB||12 vCPUs||960 GB||8 TB|| $240/mo |
|64 GB||16 vCPUs||1,280 GB||9 TB|| $320/mo |
|96 GB||20 vCPUs||1,920 GB||10 TB|| $480/mo |
|128 GB||24 vCPUs||2,560 GB||11 TB|| $640/mo |
|192 GB||32 vCPUs||3,840 GB||12 TB|| $960/mo |
Compute optimized virtual machines with dedicated hyper-threads from best in class Intel CPUs for CPU Intensive applications like CI/CD, video encoding, machine learning, ad serving, batch processing and active front-end web servers.
|Memory|| Dedicated |
|2 vCPUs||25 GB||4 TB|| $40/mo |
|8 GB||4 vCPUs||50 GB||5 TB|| $80/mo |
|16 GB||8 vCPUs||100 GB||6 TB|| $160/mo |
|32 GB||16 vCPUs||200 GB||7 TB|| $320/mo |
|64 GB||32 vCPUs||400 GB||9 TB|| $640/mo |
Three plans at the same price point with varying resources that allow you to get started without worrying about price.
|1 GB||3 vCPUs||60 GB||3 TB|| $15/mo |
|2 vCPUs||60 GB||3 TB|| $15/mo |
|3 GB||1 vCPUs||60 GB||3 TB|| $15/mo |
Scalable and simple object storage to store, serve, backup, and archive any amount of web content, images, media and static files for your web applications. Pricing starts at $5 per month and includes:
- 250 GB of storage
- 1 TB of outbound transfer
- $0.02 per additional GB stored
- $0.01 per additional GB transferred
Attach additional SSD-based Block Storage volumes to your Droplet to suit your database, file storage, application, service, mobile, and backup needs. Pricing starts at $0.10/GB per month. Learn more
The pricing for backups is 20% of the cost of your virtual machine. So if you want to enable backups for a $5/mo. Droplet, the cost of the backup will be $1 per month.
20% of compute pricing
Snapshot pricing is based on the utilized space within the filesystem. Snapshots that are destroyed before the month is over will be charged hourly, just like Droplets.
$0.05 per GB per month
Highly Available Services
- Load Balancers
Automatically distribute incoming traffic across your Droplets, enabling you to build more reliable and performant applications by creating redundancy. Load Balancers are billed hourly at $0.03, with no additional bandwidth charges. Available in all datacenter regions. Learn more
$20/mo per Load Balancer
- Monitoring & Alerts
Collect metrics on visibility, monitor Droplet performance, and receive alerts when problems arise in your infrastructure — at no additional cost. Learn more
- Team Accounts
Enable unified collaboration to manage and scale your infrastructure and apps, with one invoice, and no shared credentials. Learn more
- Cloud Firewalls
Easily secure your infrastructure and define what services are visible on your Droplets. For groups of Droplets, simply tag them and the appropriate rules are immediately applied. Cloud Firewalls are free and perfect for staging and production deployments. Learn more
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
We provide a 99.99% uptime SLA. If we fail to deliver, we'll credit you for the amount of time that service was unavailable.
- 24/7/365 World-Class Technical Support
We take pride in providing instantly available 24/7/365 world-class technical support to all of our customers.
- Pre-Built Open Source Apps
Skip the installation and configuration for popular open source applications and get straight to deploying your code.
Create a DNS record by entering your domain name and selecting a Droplet. Full DNS management allows you to easily control every aspect of your domain's DNS settings.
- Worldwide Availability
Datacenters located around the world mean you have the connectivity and redundancy you need to provide the best service to your customers.
- CLI & API
Manage your infrastructure from the command line using our CLI tool (doctl) or automate and scale your deployments using our simple API.
Business support services
Spend over $500/mo and receive additional services from DigitalOcean to help your business succeed.
- 24/7/365 instantly available support
- Support to help architect your infrastructure
- Dedicated account team
- Free trial to get started
Transparent and predictable pricing
At DigitalOcean, we're on a mission to simplify the complexities of infrastructure and that includes pricing.
We have a mantra internally called "keeping it DO-Simple" & we believe that all pricing models should be straightforward and predictable. That is why all Droplets are billed hourly, up until a monthly cap (672 hours or 28 days) so it's always February and there are no surprises at the end of the month when you receive your bill - it is that simple.
Frequently asked questions
Have more questions? Visit our Pricing & Billing FAQ.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. For additional payment options, like Wire Transfer, purchase orders and ACH, please contact your CSM sales.
- How does hourly pricing work?
- All Droplets are billed hourly, up until a monthly cap. We have estimated that each month has about 672 hours (28 days). If you use your server for less than 672 hours during the month, you will be billed for each hour that you used it. If you use your server for more than 672 hours that month, you will be billed at the monthly cost, which is no greater than 672 hours.
- Will taxes be included in my monthly invoice?
- Yes, if you live in Canada, India, or the EU. Please review the tax help sections on the Pricing & Billing page for more information.
- Am I charged when I enter my credit card?
- No—when you enter a card, we only verify the card. Your card is charged at the end of the billing cycle.
See Our Customers
Over 150,000 businesses around the world, from early stage startups to large enterprises, rely on DigitalOcean to run their company's workloads.